Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't call it a comeback..

..I've been here before *dances and shimmies*

Hello Blogworld!!
So i've been out of commission for a minute...mainly because I've been a lazy bum, then my laptop just up and quit me. Can you imagine? I was cut off from the world essentially for almost two weeks. Not just that but all my music/videos/pictures/ahem...borrowed software is locked away in my old lappie taunting me!!
Can i just say that i was totally naive about this itunes stuff...smh. Aight Apple..this is how you want to play me?...this is why I'M A PC and I'm pissed at apple! I hate you! :(
Have I missed a lot?
What did i to with my time off you ask? Good stuff
I started working out again/back on that sensible eating grind and um... the jury is out till June!!
I think I spent more time at work...barf!!
I read more/studied more
I discovered that I'm actually patient enough to surf the web when necessary on my phone. That's how desperate I was.
Oooh oohh...I watched a lot more tv than usual... I actually watched RuPaul's Drag Race...from begining to end!! It was amazing to say the least. I mean seriously!! Drag Queens competing to be the Next RuPaul. I was transfixed...couldn't stop watching.
I was also apparently on some bs/acting out/throwing a tantrum but as God would have it, my boobookins is/was very accomodating sometimes. :D
But I'm back i think, and having turned on the voices in my head; I'll hopefully be blogging more frequently.
So Blogworld...what's new? What'd i miss?

4 comments:

TayneMent said...

yay to no tantrums. we won't miss it when it's gone. Oh yeah, Obama became president when you were gone.

Kate said...

Obama? Really? YOu don't say! *rolls eyes*

Original Mgbeke said...

LOL @ Taynement.
Welcome back Kate. I see t'was a productive break indeed.

Kate said...

Thanks Mgbeks...very productive indeed..:D