Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Tis the season..

Hola mi amig(o)as,

What's the deal? It's snowing!!! 12 inches abi 14 inches! (That's what she said!:D lol)
I'm getting to that point where I realize that the year is over. Another year is over! and i try to take stock of where I was when the year started and where I am now. Hmmmm...:)
And regardless of what goal,dreams and wishes that were not accomplished,realized or granted...I thank God for being the one constant, unchanging factor in my life. Even when I stray..which I do a lot.

This is my first Christmas away from my family in 26 years..weird! SUPER WEIRD

I really dont have anything to say...but i figured since I ain't blogged in a while might as well say something...

So i found out that i have been completely dumb about reading the bible. I haven't read the whole bible but I also dont think I've read any book of the bible in context. It's horrible i know, but i figure better late than never. Normally, I read like a chapter right..based on a devotional and just lean on the devotional for interpretation, or try and figure it out as it applies to me. What I've been forgetting is that the books of the bible are actual BOOKS..with purposes, beginnings, middles and endings and if i start reading something from chapter 12 of course it won't make as much sense as from chapter 1. Blogville no yab me o! Mehn! I've been having some serious blond moments lately but God dey!

Off on a tangent, I'm so guilty of looking into ppls carts when i'm grocery shopping to see if they have something that i've never tried and might like....so in that spirit and in the spirit of Santa..here are a few things that I discovered this year and absolutely love!!
1.A Perfect World™ Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea..it smells soo good and works soo well. They claim it helps detoxify the skin and stuff.
2.Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion..i use this like once a week as an exfoliating scrub thingie. I only got it cuz I had a gift card and the lady did a demo on my hand it it felt amazing. Smells good too!

3.Victoria's Secret PINK® Supersoft Body Lotion Fresh & Clean: I just like it cuz it comes in a big-ish container and it smells good :D
4.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection:Triple Moisture Shower Cream
Warm Vanilla Sugar®...smells like dessert!! :D
5.Really good for sealing in moisture especially this winter
6. Dior Addict 2: my fave..now empty..and NOBODY IN THE WORLD SEEMS TO HAVE IT anymore!! How rude!

How about youse guys? what are some things you absolutely love and can't do without? Share..maybe i might like it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Dior-Addict-1-7-Toilette-Spray/dp/B000A7DUGO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1E5XTDSAV2ESC&s=beauty&qid=1261275777&sr=1-1

Myne said...

I hope you have a merry Christmas even away from home and get better with your bible reading. It's an awesome book.

I'm not a big Origins fan, I can swear by Motions hair products though. And Dior is always good. I might try the VS.

Nice Anon said...

Have a very merry xmas.

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

merry christmas to you!!!