Monday, February 5, 2007

Letter to My Future

Dear Future,
Sometimes I try to see my present through the eyes of my past. Is this where I thought I'd be at this point in my life? I remember my dreams being limitless, I remember wanting everything and nothing. I think age has narrowed my ability to dream, it used to be sooo broad but now, I dont even remember my dreams when i wake up. When did i get disillusioned? When did I become an inside the box thinker?
Not to say that my present is not good...I'm just wondering if it's good enough. All my big plans to change the world...I feel like I'm slowly letting my 8-5 suck me into the abyss of normalcy. Soon I won't even feel it when i see all those feed the children ads much less cry.
Pls future dont allow me to be complacent and accept that I'm normal because I cant be normal.
My favorite actor person in the whole world is known to have said "I'm sorry that my existence so far has not been noble". But he doesn't know that he saw me through some horrible times. I just remember always loving him and yes i know he doesnt know i exist but at a point in my life when I didn't know and truly love myself and my family..I loved him and at that point, It made me feel human.

To Be Continued..........

ASIDE: Wentworth Miller is SOOOO FRIGGING SEXY!
"And you're so independent, you just refuse to bend so I keep bending till I break!!"-Aaron Lewis

No comments: