Thursday, November 16, 2006

Raindrops Keep falling on my head


Day two...yay and I'm still enthused about blogging. I got to work kinda late 8:30am because I've gotten so good at snoozing so I woke up late and couldn't really be bothered to rush. Then as soon as I stepped out, the freaking waterworks opened...had to run to my car. I think I dented my landlady's door opening mine...oops..oh well. I'm sure my rent can fix that (let's not get into how much I pay for rent and how disgruntled I am about it ).



I started several drafts of stuff including one on HWNSNBM which I'm not done with but I'm working on it. I was thinking about him this morning and I just remembered how songs used to remind me of him but all of a sudden they don't anymore unless I'm thinking about him which is not as often as it used to be...YAY! So that means I'm genuinely, truly getting to the point where I'm over him....i hope.

No comments: