Friday, December 7, 2007

FIOMS!

Today is my sis's birthday..she is all of 28 years old!!! Wow. She will never find this blog i hope..so i can freely say that I'm soooper proud of her and everything she hsa accomplished. We were talking about how she was the experimental child when we first moved here and how she had to go thru everything...from working at waffle house, to having to take the SAT twice because my know-nothing-good-for-nothing uncle said her scores weren't good enough to go to college. To going to community college to changing from accounting to medicine...to taking a year off after college to work before going to med school..to med school...to being a 1st year resident WHAT WHAT!!!! She makes me soo proud and i love her...she is my shero!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to your sis!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your sister!! hope she had a wonderful day!! And hope she has a fabulous 365 days before she hits 29 :-)