Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tiredness...(twofer!)

So apparently, I have a clique..lol..
Me, my roomie, shelby, and michelle!!
We hung out yesterday sans michelle...went to the movies
I Am Legend was pretty good! so was The Golden Compass
Then we went shopping, and then we went to dinner and this billiards place afterwards..fun day, good distractions.

Anyway..we were talking about what else...life and relationships.
I've come to the realization that i'm tired of the in between.
I know i dont really get a say..God's time and what not..
But if my vocalization brings some sort of permanence to fruition then damn it i'm going to say it.
I just want to be done with the whole cat and mouse game
Want to find that one person and spend however long it takes building something lasting and forever.
Preferably someone equally as commited to making it work as I am to it.
No more mirages.
Not saying i'm ready to get married but i'm tired of the chase...it takes however long it takes i guess...

No comments: