Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 11- What's in my makeup bag

Thought I wasn't gon make it huh!! Well too bad....I snuck in under the cut real slick-like!
I gotta tell y'all...I feel very exhilarated...I just watched the final episode of Avatar: the last Airbender for the umpteenth time...while doing my work and I made significant progress! So thanks Aang!

Ok...my makeup bag (for my purse)...I have a picture here:
I have:
1. Tissue (cuz I'm a crier)
2. Tide to go pen (cuz you never know when you'll be lined up for inspection with a stain and a drill sergeant screaming at you)
3. Toothpaste (I dunno why I have that..I don't even carry a toothbrush)
4. Into the Wild body spray (cuz you gots to have your smell goods)
5. Coconut and Mango hand lotion (keeps the ash at bay and makes you smell edible -_-)
6. Carmex (SPF15)..(cuz lips are skin too and they need protection from the sun)
7. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint (cuz it tastes minty and tingles)
8. M.A.C. Lipglass (cuz I dunno...i rarely use it..it's kinda sticky)
9. E.L.F Matte Lipstick in praline (cuz it has a pretty pink tint)
10. M.A.C. Pressed powder (like MPB says..sometimes as the day progresses my face looks like you can fry plantain on it)
11. Powder Brush
Et viola... zat is all...i'm not a big mussy fussy person!
See y'all tomorrow by God's grace!

1 comment:

doll (retired blogger) said...

toothpaste??? now that is random