Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.

*dreamy look*
Anyone who knows me...and probably some who don't know who this is.
Technically....I don't even consider him a crush anymore...it was a crush in 1991(when he was in that Paula Abdul video for "rush rush")..now, we have an understanding...I'm his soulmate and if we ever met..it would be so on! :)
I love this man..LOVE and not in that creepy superfan way. It's more of a one-sided friendship (only because we haven't met).
I think we would hit it off very well if we met.
My celebrity crush is none other than the amazing human being that is Keanu Reeves!

Oh Keanu...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
I love thee with long hair..I love thee with short
I love thee when you grow a beard..I love thee when you're not
I love thee in the movies...I love thee in real life
I love thee when noone else thinks you're a good actor
I just love thee a lot!

I'm going to just leave it there...because I feel like it's getting to a creeptastic level and I don't want to chance him reading this before we meet and deciding that I'm a creeper..which i clearly am not! (-_-)

I STILL have this picture hanging in my room in my parents house! :o

3 comments:

Myne said...

After matrix, i also had a crush on Keanu, lol. Hope you're OK?

Muse Origins said...

Mega Keanu crush i tell you

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB

hip class action said...

Me too, i huge fan of Keanu Reeves. i love the way you play with the words in your poem. AWESOME!