Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 9: A photo of the item(s) you last purchased

The last item(s) i purchased....

Book 2 and 3 of the Hunger Games Trilogy (for my uncle..because I am hellbent on everybody and their uncle reading these books!)...He read the 1st one last month and I'm not going to lend him my kindle to read the other two...so I got them for him from Amazon.

PS...if you have not read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins...erm..you NEED to!! you absolutely HAVE to..best books I've read all year..I guarantee you will love and finish it in record time..or your money back!! (unless you dont like books like that then..NO REFUNDS PLEASE!)


I also got a Heart Rate Monitor Watch and the little chest strap that goes around your midsection...apparently I've been underestimating my calories burned! Hot Dog! :)

5 comments:

R.One said...

Feel free to buy me the trilogy. paperback will do...borders is going out of business so i'm sure they are on sale. Tonx :D

Myne said...

I concur with R.One. Or you could lend me ours on the Kindle. I've heard a lot about the books, not sure yet.

Kate said...

@ R.one...me? A whole student! If you have a nook..maybe Taynement can lend it to you.
@ Myne...Hi!! :)...I lent the books out once before..let me check to see if i can do it again..if i can then it's on!!

Kate said...

Says i cant loan it! :(

neuyogi said...

Yep they were good books!