Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And that's the way the cookie crumbles

So a lot has happened since i last blogged....
*I have a new president..Barack Obama..and he is wonderful!
*I passed my GRE prais God!!..oh yeah..i'm applying to go back to school..those personal statements are a killer.
*I have/had mice under my dishwasher...muthafreaking mutant mice ain't dying o..that poison is NOT working.
*I'm reflecting...should be sleeping.

My new favorite word is "ackright" eventhough i haven't gotten the opportunity to use it in a conversation.

I find that ppl are more ballsy via text message..talking about "we have unfinished business!" Boy if i backhand you back into 1948!

The year is almost over. Another whole year gone. hmmm
I really did intend to type some cohesive coherent stuff but i dunno.

So i just went through my other blog which served as therapy for me when i was going through some stuff and I marvel at how seemingly far i've come and we've come....ooooH! I just remembered something to blog about...toodles

No comments: