Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Soooooo...all my bags are packed
ready to go
i'm standing here outside the door
i hate to wake you up to say goodbye

I'm leaving on a jetplane
I know that i'll be back again
But babe, I hate to go-oh-oh-oh-oh :)


This year has been very blessed for me and my family.
Graduation
New Job
Moving
New Car
lots of changes

But I cant help but look forward to 2007...turning 24. Growing more into myself. For once i'm not making any resolutions. I dunno why, I guess maybe cause i no longer feel like i have to wait till a new year to resolve to do something.

So bloggie dearest...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm going to miss you. And you (yes you...in the off chance that u stumble upon this :) wish i had more time to blog. 15th huh? :)

No comments: