Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Guess Who's Back!

BLOGGIE DEAREST!!
I honestly missed you, i have so much to blog about from my travels, but for now, all I can say is I had a blast...it was awesome...ten years later, I'm sooooo proud to be from where I'm from, to be related to who I'm related to and to love them! Happy New Year btw!
Can i just one last time gush over my cousins and congratulate the lucky bishes that will be marrying them starting with the dudes!
OC: this boy..THIS Man..is *sighs*...he's just awesome, for all that he's been thru, he has a good head on his shoulders..a smile that lights up the room and those DIMPLES!! He's a good boy! I miss him.
Nnanna (IJ connection): he comes off as quiet, but not quiet because he has nothing to say. I had possibly the deepest conversation with him..and he's only SEVENTEEN! Geez. He's my lil justin timberlake!
Nnanna (Ekpo!): he is the epitome of an Ibo Man..he's all about his responsibility and his pride and his money and his future. He's very caring and passionate about people and things he cares about. He might come off as a bit rougish/thuggish but he's a lil teddy bear!
Okoro: got me rolling, his humor is soooo sincere you cant help but crack up. He can be pigheaded but he's actually very sensible! Stubborn as all hell tho!
Obinna: He's just easy going, laughs a lot, 9ja hardship has changed him but can't ever break his spirit!
Kelechi: Hmmmm..nuff said
ND:is just quiet, until you play psquare or dbanj! FI LE! :) I wish i could unlock his mind and find out what he's thinking. I still loves him a lot tho!
AWA: awa kpai tu'm oko! he's very local, i think he kinda looks like josh hartnett a lil. I think he's misunderstood...:)

The gials
Nene I: She's the coolest chic in Abuja..she's smart and beautiful and she listens and she's helpful..love U
Small Nene: my baby...i raised this chic...now she's all grown up and in secondary school! I love her spirit..cant believe this is she's all grown up..sniffs!
Nnenna: this chic! i've know her since she was like freaking 5..stubborn lil girl growing into a vivacious woman. With her silly galala dance moves! So proud!
There are more gials but um...i'm tired!

No comments: