Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm funny DamnIT!

I really shouldn't put my mom's brothers on blast and call them all kinds of names for always trying to take advantage of my mom.
I really shouldn't because it's not the nigerian respect your elders thing to do. However, one of these days i might just be pissed enough to do so. Sha, all that rubbish has stopped.

I was having a conversation with my two sisters yesterday..and i discovered the source of my issues! They always steal my jokes...my original really funny jokes and pass them on as their own or each others! :(
I'm #3, the second born is #2 and you guessed it, the first born is #1.

#2 says:

is it worth a civil relationship with them
that heath guy was cute, why did he overdose
#3 says:
who knows o
#1 says:
he had back pain
Misery Business says:
apparently cute ppl dont overdose. He had back pain?
#1 says:
yeah, it was broke

~~~pls tell me everyone get's this joke..dry as it might be. Totally unfunny especially yesterday btw!!

#3 says:

OMG!!! #1! No you didn't.
#1 says:
lmao
#3 says:
pls slap urself

Compare this joke to this beaut..

#2 says:
u want to hear something sad
#3 says:
yea
#2 says:
an 82 yr old died when her house burned down bcos she was using candles for light and heat
#1 says:
i can top that
#2 says:
she had no electricity
#3 says:
dang
#2 says:
top that
#1 says:
the patient i admitted today
#2 says:
mmhm
#1 says:
she and her husband were driving home from a game on a rainy night and they ran into a tree
#2 says:
wow
#3 says:
ok
#1 says:
she comes out to get someone to call 911 and an SUV hits her and pinned her underneath for 30mins while its exhaust burnt her left butt cheek
#2 says:
oh my ...
#3 says:
wat in the name of geez
#2 says:
did the suv stop (obviously not paying attention)
#3 says:
no...it left it's exhaust and kept going! '
#2 says:
if us see an accident ua re supposed to stop
#1 says:
lmao (laughing at my sarcastic comment!)
#3 says:
it's not funny tho but
#2 says:
i mean did it drag her
#1 says:
it left its exhaust, that was very funny $2 (MEANWHILE I'm the one that made the funny)!
#3 says:
that joke has been copyrighted just so u know
#1 says:
lmao
#2 says:
yeah, u can add it to ur list of one
#3 says:
ok, no it's list of 3 original jokes
seven car collison!
#2 says:
i must have missed 2 of ur jokes

And then I probably cracked another rib rattling joke.
#3 says:
i'm 4/4 !! whoo hooo
#1 says:
what?
#3 says:
righteous! righteous!my joke..original jokes
#1 says:
dont get it
#2 says:
people have to get the joke
#1 says:
so it cancels the other 3 u had
#3 says:
ur iq no reach
#1 says:
go tell it at mensa then
#3 says:
lol. i will.
#2 says:
see, that was funny
#3 says:
:(. i hate u both!
#1 says:
lmao

No comments: