Friday, January 25, 2008

Um....so, it's friday and i'm bored

Let me entertain you...and myself with random stuff.

I miss my Martin James!!! Cutest lil boy ever!!!




Words from songs always stick in my head...like
Floating in this cosmic jacuzzi,we are like frogs oblivious to the water starting to boil,no one flinches, we all float face down --from Incubus' Warning

or..
Let all who seek You, rejoice and be glad in You--Ron Kenoly and 'em kids..

I have a close friend who keeps his mom's old wrapper from back in the day close to him...all the time he says... to work, to sleep...like a blanky. I thought that was cute...slightly gay but cute!

I'm currently in a hotel room with my roommate..she's taking the MCAT tomorrow... I hope she does good!

1 comment:

eccentricityresolute said...

why do i always hafta beg you to update??